Studentvue Rialto Login – Trying to check your grades on StudentVUE in Rialto Unified School District? Tired of the poor layout and lack of features of the Rialto StudentVUE app?
GradeView replaces Studentvue Rialto Login. It allows parents and students to view and simulate grades in districts such as Rialto Unified School district that use the Synergy SIS studentVUE platform.
GradeView supports more 600 school district in the United States, and Rialto Unified Schools District is one of them!
GradeView allows you to view your class schedule, add custom assignment, view your cumulative GPA and more!
You must have StudentVUE Rialto to use it! Join thousands in Rialto Unified Schools District and Download GradeView!
How do I login to StudentVUE in Rialto?
Visit https://web.gradeviewapp.com/login in order to login to StudentVUE. Login using your school provided username and password.
If you need to check your grades in Rialto, there’s no better option than GradeView
How do I check my grades on GradeView for StudentVUE in Rialto?
- Download the GradeView app and open it.
- When prompted to select your school district, enter any zip code in Rialto Unified School District
- Hit Search and select Rialto Unified School District
- Enter your school provided username and password
- On the home screen of the app, make sure you’ve selected the correct marking period.
- Click on your classes to view your grades in each class.
Can Rialto users trust GradeView?
Yes! GradeView was built with privacy and security as a top priority. GradeView doesn’t store any information that is linked to the user and simply acts as a “wrapper” around StudentVUE that lets users view their grades with lots of cool features.
There’s no better for checking grades on Rialto StudentVUE than GradeView!
What about parents?
GradeView works for parents in Rialto Unified School District aswell!
Check out the Rialto ParentVUE page to learn more!